Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

p
The ship is gorgeous especially...

Sail Date: January 25, 2008

p
The ship is gorgeous especially the atrium. We were on the ship for the Super Bowl which was shown on the screen for Movies Under the Stars. The venue was great for the Super Bowl complete with popcorn (complimentary) and Pizza, not that we had any room for any more food. It was great fun to watch the Super Bowl with so many enthusiatsic fans. We love to see the Super Bowl again on a Princess Cruise.
p
Even though we had an inside cabin, the cabin was bright and spacious. I especially liked the closet opposite the bathroom. It didn#39;t have a door so it seemed like it was a walk-in closet. The floor was the perfect place to put suitcases. Sometimes suitcases are hard to fit under the beds.
p
I celebrated my birthday on the cruise and I had balloon decoration outside of my cabin plus I got a birthday card from the captain.
p
The entertainment was very good, anda nice variety. All in all, a great cruise.

Recommends Emerald Princess? Yes!

Bright & cheerful even though it was an inside
Nice variety, plenty of choices
Nice variety