Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

It was Wonderful

Sail Date: May 23, 2012

It was a wonderful Cruise, I seriously belive the Internet situation and the Wi-Fi needs to be resolved. I paid for 20 Times the Actual time I used on the Internet PC workstations. There is definitely something wrong with the Internet System and its provider.
This left a very bad taste on my entire Cruise Experience and jus for an amount that is not so much financially, however the whole feeling of it was not good.

Pros: Good Service

Cons: Hoped for more selection for Dinner, Charged for Internet time Way over I actually used

Recommends Emerald Princess? Yes!

Needs to be improved, not so good. A few programs were really good, however overall needs improvement in quality.