It was Wonderful

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

11 Night Scandinavia & Russia (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2012
Ship: Emerald Princess
It was a wonderful Cruise, I seriously belive the Internet situation and the Wi-Fi needs to be resolved. I paid for 20 Times the Actual time I used on the Internet PC workstations. There is definitely something wrong with the Internet System and its provider.
This left a very bad taste on my entire Cruise Experience and jus for an amount that is not so much financially, however the whole feeling of it was not good.

Needs to be improved, not so good. A few programs were really good, however overall needs improvement in quality.

Pros: Good Service

Cons: Hoped for more selection for Dinner, Charged for Internet time Way over I actually used

Recommends Emerald Princess? Yes!