Emerald Princess was a disappointment

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Islander (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 16, 2007
Ship: Emerald Princess
My overall impression of the Emerald Princess was very disappointing. By this being a new ship I was expecting to be "wowed" yet I was disappointed by the food selections in the restaurants. I did not like the anytime seating as the wait staff was always in a constant rush to get to the next table and set up. My entire group never felt pampered or as Princess states "escape completely". The only thing I wanted to escape from were the rude staff and the impersonal service we all received.

Pros: The Ports of Call were wonderful

Cons: I did not like the anytime seating especially when traveling with a large group of people.

Recommends Emerald Princess? No.