Kristine0721 Cruise Review on Disney Wonder on Sep 24, 2017

Disney Wonder

Sail date: September 24, 2017

Ship: Disney Wonder

Review summary

This three star rating is a combination of definite positive and negative experiences. I will start with negative and end on a positive note. The negatives; areas which were designated adult only were not enforced....at all. Even the adult only pool was not off limits to youngsters. When you are inundated with children (yes, I know "Disney") sometime you need a break that shouldn't mean your cabin is the only alternative. So, this was a little more than disappointing. The food. When you pay pretty much triple the cost of a comparable cruise with a good line (not Carnaval) you would expect the food at the seated dining venues to be at least decent. I can not say this, and I doubt that that I would ever go on another Disney cruise unless it was a gift. The positives; The staff are amazing!! But so are the ones on Princess. The size of the interior room was better than I expected and very comfortable bed/bedding. All in all...yes this would be an amazing cruise line for people who want to do everything to make their children's vacation an experience to remember. But I feel that we adults need a space, just one, where we can have a bit of quiet.