Great experience!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Disney Wonder
The ship was clean and well preserved. The common areas were always well maintained.

A variety of food choices at various restaurants. The portions seemed appropriate. Dining time was a bit difficult because of jet lag. However, there were casual buffet options.

We had wonderful people working with us and around us. Our stateroom host checked our space multiple times a day and refreshed the area. However, he was never intrusive. Our servers brought my child's food as quickly as possible because they knew he tired easily at the late dinner seating.

Clean, nicely decorated, very appropriate for the theme

We had an interior stateroom. The bed was comfortable and the bedding looked crisp. My one real complaint was with the shower curtain. It always stuck to me as I showered. I realize that the space had to be small but there must be a way to stop that annoyance.

Pros: Plenty of activities

Cons: Shower curtains

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!