Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 21, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This ship was nice however my very first Disney cruise experience was on a newer ship. This ship was smaller and the dining experience was not nearly as nice as the newer ships. The room 's bathroom needed some upkeep . The shows however were great and the oceaneer club was nice for my 5 yr old. There were plenty of characters meets and I was able to even watch two new movies in 3 D. The overall cruise was nice but I had a lot of expectations from seeing a newer ship prior to this.
Small compared to dream