Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing Disney

Sail Date: January 10, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship is amazing. The shows were superb. . Broadway all the way! The people are friendly and so entertaining. the care and cleanliness is top notch. Everything runs smoothly.
My only reason for not giving 5 star was the pools. They have an adult pool. a kiddie pool with slide. but the in between pool for my 10 yr old. is small and very very crowded. You couldn't actually swim, you had to stand there or be bumped into. open the adult pool to an hr of the day for 'tweens maybe. too small for the amount of kids.
no need for more expensive room.
great assortment
My daughter didn't participate with activites but I see they had a good program.
The were set up that no matter what your dinner time you didn't miss anything.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
wonderful set up. perfect day. Parasaling and snorkeling. Plenty of chairs and umbrellas and waiters. Barbacue was great.
Miami, Florida
Walked to nearby beach didnt want to do the senior frogs with a child. Didn't want to do the Atlantis so nice day.
Key West, Florida
more for adults I feel but walked around.

I think it is geared for young children. Daughter loved it but think she would have better off if she was younger than 10.

1 Comment