Amazing Disney

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Key West & Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2013
Ship: Disney Wonder
The ship is amazing. The shows were superb. . Broadway all the way! The people are friendly and so entertaining. the care and cleanliness is top notch. Everything runs smoothly.
My only reason for not giving 5 star was the pools. They have an adult pool. a kiddie pool with slide. but the in between pool for my 10 yr old. is small and very very crowded. You couldn't actually swim, you had to stand there or be bumped into. open the adult pool to an hr of the day for 'tweens maybe. too small for the amount of kids.

The were set up that no matter what your dinner time you didn't miss anything.

great assortment

My daughter didn't participate with activites but I see they had a good program.

no need for more expensive room.

I think it is geared for young children. Daughter loved it but think she would have better off if she was younger than 10.

more for adults I feel but walked around.
Walked to nearby beach didnt want to do the senior frogs with a child. Didn't want to do the Atlantis so nice day.
wonderful set up. perfect day. Parasaling and snorkeling. Plenty of chairs and umbrellas and waiters. Barbacue was great.