Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Definitely an Amazing Time!

Sail Date: July 01, 2011

I had such a wonderful time with my family, and I hope that we will cruise again very soon! I have cruised on the Disney Wonder twice now, and I must say that this past trip was a lot better than the first even though the first trip to me was very great as well. Disney continues to push up and above.

Pros: I loved the friendliness of the staff, cleaniliness of the ship and the safe and friendly atmosphere.

Cons: Some of the port adventures were not as great as we expected them to be.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

I thought that the staterooms were decorated quite nicely and it was very cozy. We didn't have a problem with the size seeing as we spent much of our time in other parts of the ship and only returned there to shower and sleep.
The staff was so friendly and nice, we became very close friends with our servers and even other servers that were not assigned to us! They always went out of their way to check that we were having a great time.
I really enjoyed the movies and the Disney Broadway Productions