Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

too many little kids

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

The ship was really pretty, clean and the staff was wonderful! One of the staff members taught me how to do the towel folding! The pizziaria was delicious! and the unlimited icecream bar was amazing!!

Pros: I loved the food and the different restaurant choices!

Cons: In the dinning rooms little kids were screaming so it was hard to talk to somebody when a little kid was getting carried out of the restaurant.

Recommends Disney Wonder? No.

I thought it was good but my family did not like it
Very nice and big
I have been on many cruises but the disneys wonder has to be the best
We loved how there was a teen club, pool, hotub and kids playroom. But the kids play room was not the best.