Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

'The most Wonderful cruise on water

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Disney Wonder is not name that for nothing. Our family has done Disney and have never been dissapointed. So, when we asked the children if they wanted to go back to Disney World they said No. They wanted to cruise again, we had taken them on Carnival and they loved it. Well, let me tell you Disney on Water is just as AWESOME and Just as Magical as their theme parks. We were Wowed from the very get go. A couple on the bus left all their money and passports in their Room back at the Disney Resort. The bus driver calmed them down and called Headquarters and had someone go to their room, brake into the safe and drive their stuff to them at the Port. If , that is not "SERVICE,I do not know what is? The ship has a very Luxurious feel as you enter their Atrium. It is very well done, and not on the cheesy kiddie side. We enjoyed EVERYTHING. We absolutely loved not having a CASINO onboard. Plenty of activities and the Ports were Amazing. I highly recommend doing the Atlantis Aquaventure- the place is AMAZING- Loved going to Castaway and not being tendered. Their Island is so impressive lots to do for all !!!!!!! My Family loved it so much we cannot wait to book on the DREAM:)-

Pros: Everything, ship, staff, entertainment and quality of service!! Used their Magical Express and it was painless getting on and off the Ship!!

Cons: Not booking a longer cruise

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

Cannot say enough about their Staff. Everyone was always smiling and went out of their way to make you feel Special. Lost my camera the day before we headed back. I was devastated, just wanted my pictures. The Lost and found just reassured me with the possibility of someone Specially their staff turning it in if found. I thoufht YEAH RIGHT!!- Let me tell you I had checked several times before lunch and no camera. I gave up , after dinner which was late I went by the Lost and Found and they were about to call my room to see if the camera was mine. UNBELIEVEABLE!!! they made me feel like they had the FBI on it all day. But, I was so happy and very Thankful that I had my Pictures to bring back.
Impressed with their game shows for the family. My daughter and I thought we were in a Disney Studio Live. They had real buzzders, and the whole nine yards. Tons of stuff for every age group to do. Loved that they always had something for the Families to do.
The size was great and the lay out was Awesome. Tons of stuff to do for EVERYONE. Loved that the pools are heated, so you do not FREEZE as you enter the pools. Quiet Cove is AWESOME for the ADULTS.
The food was AWESOME!!, gained four pounds and had to attend a wedding after returning. My tween loved being able to order from the Adult Menu and loved every bite of her food. Very unusual , since she tends to be a little picky. Loved that our Sodas were included in our price and did not have to pay extra for them. The unlimited Ice Cream was a dream come true for my son, since he was busted several times in that area.
The size of our room was impressive. Seemed larger than the other cruiselines I have ever been on. Loved the split bathroom situation. We had no issues when it came to getting ready. The shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, soap and body butter form their spa line is stocked twice a day. So, no need to pack that with you. I loved the product so much I hit their store to bring some back to Alaska.