Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great time!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was traveling with my Niece who is 39, my great-niece who is 13 and my great-nephew who is 3 years old. We enjoyed the excursions very much and the food was wonderful!! The crew was fantastic!!

Pros: Castaway Cay was a great day!! We went on the glass bottom boat tour and it was a lot of fun!!

Cons: The shows were not showing on TV so if you didn't feel like going down to the show, you could not watch it in your room.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!