Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome Cruise!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first Disney Cruise and I have to say that I was totally impressed with the ship and the crew, EVERYONE on the ship help you in anyway possible from taking your trays to your table at breakfast, to talking to the kids and helping you with them if they are having a little melt down!! The crew is fantastic!! There is so much to do on the ship and the kids had plenty of fun to keep them busy. My niece went with me, she is 13 years old and my son is 3 years old. Both of them were able to do the kids activities and my niece was also able to participate in the teen activities. They had a great time.

Pros: We loved Castaway Cay the most -- it is so beautiful and you feel like you are on your own island!!

Cons: Nassua is much more tourist oriented than when i was there in 2000. I was not impressed with the authentic shopping area in the port. We loved Atlantis!!

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!