Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Family Fun!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This family vacation was fabulous! What fun! I have a 11 year old and we had a ball. We love everything Diseny. The room was beautiful and the fun never stopped. The fireworks at sea was DA BOMB! They think of everything! The shows were OUTTA SIGHT! I talked our group into going the first night and after that, we went every night. Each show was better than the one before. We did feel the boat move a lot though but I think that's because we were on a 4 day and the schedule was tight. Absolutely loved Animator's Palette, one of the best restuarants I have ever been to. Trust me, you will get more bang for the buck, it was worth every penny!

Pros: Disney memmories; fun for kids AND adults!

Cons: Sea Lice on Castaway Cay

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!