"The Dream Come True Of A Child"

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Disney Wonder
My cruise agency was very helpful in booking our cruise. The online registration was a breese. The ship was beautiful. It was very clean. The staff was very nice and did an outstanding job in all areas. I could not have taken my grandkids on a better cruise. The time passed too quickly. There was so much to do and see that we just couldn't do it all. The meals were great and the dining staff worked very hard at mealtime. The movie theatre was really nice to have onboard and they ran first rate movies. My grand kids are begging to go back again. They loved it and so did I.

Pros: The Ship's Shows

Cons: Missing some of the Characters

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!