Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best cruise ever!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was wonderful. My husband and I have been on many cruises but this one exceeded them all in every way. We took our 2 year old grandson and was so impressed at how much this cruise is focused on family and children. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a quality family vacation. The ship was first rate and the crew was friendly, helpful, caring and very willing to go the extra mile for you. This is just a first class ship. We loved it!

Pros: The ship and the crew.

Cons: The coffee.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!