Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonerful Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

I am a 53 year old grandmother of 5 girls and I am a disney nut. I had opportunity to go on a Disney cruise with 2 of my grandchildren this past fall. I think that I was more excited about going than the children were. I had been to disney many times but never on the cruise. When we arrived everything was made so easy for us to board the ship. It was someone at almost your every step to help you. When we arrived they were having a party, which they made fun for all ages. There was never ending food which was great. When we went to our rooms there was someone there to greet us and assure us that she would be there to take care of our every need and she did just that the entire time that we were there. It was nice to go to different restarants each and watching them do something different each night in each restarant but having the same waiter each night. What was great was that he paid attention to what we liked and would bring us little things that we liked. The charactors were everywhere and I loved it. When we went to the shows, it was like being at a real Broadway show with no bad seats. The shows were entertaining for both young and old. I could go on this cruise every year.

Pros: everyone was so friendly and helpful

Cons: What I liked least was that the trip was too short

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!