Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good cruise for the kids!

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We have been on over 10 cruises.This was our first disney cruise after comparing, we feel that if it wasn't for the disney characters and shows it would be a very average cruise and since my daughter loves the characters so much I guess I would endure it again.The food was horrible and the service very slow.I must say the ship was impeccable as well as our stateroom, the crew was very nice and helpful.
We were very disappointed in our tour to atlantis resort. We were not allowed to be taken to the resort itself we were left to walk about one mile to and from the bus.We were allowed to use the pools, the slides and visit the aquariums and a snack for the outrageous sum of $155 per adult and $105 per child.We felt ripped off, that tour was worth $50 at the most.

Pros: the shows, our doughter loved them all

Cons: the food was horrible! .The atlantis tour price was too much!

Recommends Disney Wonder? No.