Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Best Vacation Experience Ever!!!!!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very adequately built for having a lot of fun jammed pack into a week long event! The crew could not have been more enthusiastic and so extremely serviceable. My wife and I really appreciated the way they made our children feel so comfortable and accepted. It didn't take long for the servers at our meals to learn our habits and have our favorite drinks already waiting for us when we showed up for dinner. Another fantastic thing that I (as a guy) did not expect to enjoy so much was the on board entertainment. The shows were unbelieveable! And for the first time in my life, I caught the "magic of Disney"! The food was also very enjoyable. From the upper deck ordering, to the excellent meals in the variuos rotating locations - to the 24 hour room service- we loved every moment./bite. Already we are planning a return trip. I consider myself somewhat hard to please sometimes, but this vacation experience was out-of-this-world and above and beyond what I thought was possible. Thank You DIsney Magic for showing me and my family such an awesome experience!!!!!!

Pros: The Service and the Shows!

Cons: Not long enough. Perhaps more time at Castaway Kay would be best.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!