The BEST Cruise Ever!!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2006
I have been on quite a few different cruiselines and Disney is by far the BEST! From the entertainment to the food to the overall atmosphere, the Disney cruise hits it on the mark everytime. This cruise is not just for families with children, the first time I cruised on Disney I went with friends and we had a blast! If you are young at heart you will have the time of your life. Disney does it right and it is worth every penny!

Pros: Entertainment, Food, Atmosphere, EVERYTHING!

Cons: Nothing...