Disney Wonder Cruise Review

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The only dept. I would improve was the land excursion desk, they were not as knowledgeable as other cruises I have been on. (Don't do the glass bottom boat tour in Nassau - way overpriced). The entertainment was great and varied. Pool & spa were well kept and extremely clean. The best stateroom & room service I have encountered. Our dining staff was fantastic!!!!! All the kids had a great time even though they did not attend the organized children's activities. The best cruise for families!!! We are already planning our next trip on the Wonder!