Disney Wonder Cruise Review

Embarkation was great. My family and I drove down and arrived at Port Canivaral at 3:00PM. By 3:30, we were checked in and headed to our room. The room (#6107)was what I expected, with a sofa and a queensize bed. The separation curtain is a real good idea. The food was really good and plentiful and this was just at the buffet cafeteria when we first arrived. We really enjoyed the different resturants where we were able to have dinner in a different themed resturant each night. My kids (11 and 13 years old) really enjoyed themselves, especially my 11 year old. She was allowed to check herself into the kids area and stay until 1:00 in the morning and we actually felt safe about it. The other enterainment was good too, with a Jamacian Steel Drum band by the pool during the day and disco music and other bands at night. My other daughter got a little seasick the second day and couldn't go on the teen excursion that I had bought for her. I told the Director and even though the excursion ticket stated "non-refundable", the Disney people gave me a credit with no problems. The Castaway Cay Island was beautiful and my 11 year old and I snorkled so much in the pretty clear beach that we didn't even bother to get any of the delicious barbercue that everyone was talking about. My wife really loved her massage and all the pampered service we got. Leaving the ship was the only part we didn't like because we didn't want to go! They called us at 6:30 AM and we were eating breakfast at 7:00 with the same waiters and servers who had served us dinner each night. They were really nice and I would have tipped them more money if I could have, but we had other plans. We took final pictures with the servers, said our good-byes, then took a few pictures around the ship and went to pick up our luggage. All the peices were there and by 9:00 AM we were in our car on our way to Disney World. We enjoyed the cruise so much that we wanted more. Thank you for a "Wonder"ful time Disney!