Disney Wonder Cruise Review

This was our first cruise so we really didn't know what to expect. I must say Disney does everthing in granduer. They don't miss a thing. They make every age and every person feel like your the only one on the cruise ship. Embarkation was just like walking across the terminal and you were on the ship, it was that easy, NO LINES!! The food and service is great, they take care of everything. I loved the shows they were spectacular. The ship is so clean you would think that no one is on board. The private island is beautiful,it was neat to be the only cruise ship at this island, you had it all to yourself. No sharing with other cruise ships. Me and my husband could not have picked a better place to spend our second wedding anniversary. Disney Wonder you are truly Wonderful and I would do it again in a heartbeat.