A DREAM COME TRUE

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Disney Wonder
THE SHIP WAS PERFECT!IT WAS AWESOME,THE CREW MEMBERS WERE VERY POLITE AND CHEERFUL..I HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!
I HAD BOOKED THIS TRIP AS A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE FOR MY EIGHT YEAR OLD,AND I KNOW THAT THIS IS THE ONE BIRTHDAY GIFT SHE WOULD ALWAYS TREASURE.THE CREW MEMBERS SURPRISED HER BY SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND PRESENTING HER WITH A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY CAKE.SHE WAS EMOTIONAL.

THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED.

OMG! THE SHOWS WERE TERRIFIC!

THE ACTIVITIES WERE ENDLESS. SHE HAD A GREAT TIME !

THE STAFF WAS AWESOME THEIR WILLINGNESS TO HELP WAS OUTSTANDING. THEY TRULY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND.

THE DECOR WAS VERY NICE, THE ROOM WAS ALWAYS KEPT VERY CLEAN BY HOSEKEEPING. THEY WERE ON TOP OF THINGS AND ALWAYS CHECKED TO SEE IF WE NEEDED ANYTHING EXTRA.

Pros: I WAS TREATED LIKE A PRINCESS!

Cons: THE FACT THAT I HAD TO RETURN HOME

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!