Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney Wonder.... WONDERFUL!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

She ship was clean, beautiful and had lots of bathrooms everywhere... wonderful for small kids. Lots of activities on board, great shows, food was easily accesible. Three on board pools which were all clean and fun. The ship has something for every age...fun for all from babies to adults. I was suprised at all the adult activities. I saw NO unhappy cruisers

Pros: customer service on the ship was wonderful.... all staff very friendly and helpful

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

Lots of acitiviies. One day our ship was not able to dock due to weather conditions and the staff had new acitivies and schedules printed in less than one hour and kept the entire energy of the ship going in a positive manner. Everyone still had fun on board.
My son LOVED the oceaneers club and lounge. When I went to pick him up he never wanted to leave. The staff was also very good about following strict policies when picking up children in a safe manner. deck parties were really fun and the fireworks wera a real treat! LOVE DISNEY!!
I was given a free upgrade! Wonderful!
Staff was GREAT! Best customer service I have seen on a cruise. Staff go way above and beyond and smile and are very playful with children.