Disney Wonder Cruise Review

Fun but busy

A great time was had by all, I traveled with my Mom and my 2 1/2 year old neice and my two daughters, ages 8 and 5. There was a lot to do with then on the ship but one complaint was that the characters didn`t come out until late and after a busy day the kids were getting tired and yes, cranky. I wish Mickey, Minnie and their friends made more day time appearances. Other than that, the cruise was a blast. We received great service and everyone had on that "Disney" smile. Thanks Mickey and company.... : )