Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The trip of a lifetime!

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our absolute favorite vacation and we will be returning next year. The staff was friendly and went above and beyond to make sure everyone was taken care of. The ship had some kind of activity for every age group going on from morning until late night everyday. The ship was so amazing that we stayed on board during our nassau stop. Disneys private island was wonderful and our favorite stop. My husband loved the trip because the food was outstanding. We had a sit down breakfast and dinner everyday in one of three nice places with servers and a buffet lunch. The Pools were heated and my daughter loved the big mickey slide that was held up by his hand. We can't wait until next year to do it all over again!

Pros: The activities on the ship (There were broadway type shows and musicals, there was a well organized child program to keep your child busy from morning to night if you wish from ages 3 up and a great daycare for the babies)

Cons: Nassau

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

The menu had something for everyone and the food was awesome.
We had a cat 9 room and it was very roomy surprisingly. There was a queen sized bed, a sleeper sofa and a pull down bed that made bunk beds. The room had 2 bathrooms! My daughter loved the towel animals and candy left for her everynight.
The housekeeper came in 2 times a day to clean and prepare our room for the morning and then again for the night.
My favorite show was the golden mickey's it was a broadway type performance. I loved the wine tasting, spa, and family activities like bingo. Characters were around for pictures. They had a pirate party that was amazing
My daughter loved the kids club and played with the kids a few hours a day giving my husband and I time to do things we enjoyed. They had different activities happening every hour to keep them entertained like bootcamp, facepainting, baking cooking, creating flubber in the lab. The kid staff was great with the kids