Disney Cruise, The Wonder

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
We enjoyed ourselves emincely. This was such a fantastic cruise. Everything was great. The dinner food was so exotic. The shows were great, the best servers, waiters, hostesses and Castaway Cay was the most beautiful island ever. I'm ready to go back as soon as I can. I loved it! If you ever want to go on a cruise, take Disney. You will not be disappointed.

I was not familiar with some of the dinner selections.

The best shows ever.

Plenty for the children to do with qualified staff to watch them.

The best staff ever.

Outstanding

The stateroom was gorgeous and we had an inside cabin with no porthole. It was bigger and better then some ships that I have been on with a porthole. There were two bathrooms in the room. One with a toilet and a sink and one with a shower and a sink.

Pros: The ship was fabulous. This is the best cruise ship that I have ever been on!

Cons: Some of the food was a little exotic and I did not know what I was eating.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!