Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Wonder was a very clean, well organized ship on which the crew saw to our every need. We enjoyed the Bingo events, the deck party, the food, didn't see any of the shows because was too tired by 9 - 10 (already know Disney puts on great shows from visiting Disney World). Crew had difficulty coping with so many kids wanting to buy pirate merchandise in afternoon of deck party(not well planned out).

Pros: I liked that the crew went "overboard" to meet our every expectation and wishes

Cons: Grand-daughter wasn't happy in Oceaneer Lab, but that's probably just her not relating to kids well, not their fault.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

every area we went into was exceptionally clean and well maintained. I had accessed floor plans ahead of time so I basically knew where things were before I got on the ship.
Dining through three restaurants was fun for something different, but I think an evening buffet one night would have been fun also. Servers went out of their way to accommodate us with a picky child. They were very pleasant and a joy to be around.
Staff went our of way to try to get our grand-daughter involved in activities. Maybe more craft things or computer usage would have been nice. Not their fault she didn't enjoy her time in Lab.
Staterooms were compact, but nice. I appreciate being upgraded to a deluxe oceanview stateroom. It made the trip more enjoyable. Hostess made our occomodations very pleasant.
Always going above and beyond to meet our needs.
enjoyed the Bingo for me and deck party for our grand-daughter. She also enjoyed the pools.