the best cruise experience ever!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 21, 2008
Ship: Disney Wonder
This was my first cruise experience ever. I have never been so impressed in my life. I felt special from the time i boarded with my family until i left. my son was able to celebrate his 11th birthday on the ship. thank you for making his day so special. I dont believe any other cruise line can outshine Disney. You have this market cornered. Forever a Disney Cruise Fan!

Don't Miss: the tour of the island

Don't Miss: dont miss the day at the island. it was wonderful

Pros: everything was spectacular! it is too hard to single out one particular thing!

Cons: that i only planned a 4 day 3 night cruise

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!