Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a magical cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

this was our very first cruise my kids 3 & 5 loved every moment of it. they didn't want to leave at the end. everything is well researched and extreemly organized. i loved the shows they exceeded my expectations. better than broadway shows. restaurants were great too. cleanliness overall the ship was spotless...best of all was customer care. the crew was always helpful with a smile on their face. i will definitally go on this cruise again.

Pros: customer care...

Cons: nothing

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

simply spotless! when 2600 people are eating most half of them are kids.. maintaining spotless environment is difficult.. this was not the case in the ship.. the ship sparkels 24/7
this part amazed me... they were all friendly but customer care was totally beyond my expectations.. you really feel that you're a special guest..
my son loved the arcade and my daughter loved the mikey pool