WONDERful!!!!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2008
Ship: Disney Wonder
This was the very first cruise that I have ever taken and I am now hooked. I am wondering why anyone would vacation any other way! Disney of course did everything just right. I felt as though I had personal service each and every day. The room was spotless and the split bathroom was a plus with 2 teenagers getting ready! The food was exceptional and the shows were of course spectacular!!! Apparently the ship was sailing at capacity, but at no time did I ever feel crowded. The best part of the cruise I thought by far was the day we spent at Castaway Cay!!! I enjoyed Nassau but after our day there, I was actually wishing we had 2 days at the beach there! The only problem is, i am afraid to cruise on any other cruiseline because Disney set the bar so high!!!

Pirate night was awesome!!!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: I had to leave after 3 days!

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!