Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean

the most amazing experience of my life

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

The whole experience was phenomenal! From the fine dining, to the beauty and creativity of the ship. The adults and the children were extremely pleased. The entertainment was superb. No one in my family ever got bored. The room was beautiful, & kept very tidy. Each and every employee were very very nice and helpful. All I can say is the ship was magical and it really does not matter if your an adult, kid, toddler, tween, or teenager. You'll enjoy this fabulous boat, like I have so many times!

Pros: probably the dazzling plays, but everything truly took my breath away

Cons: how i had to leave so soon

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

very easy to find my way around
each restaurant was unique and beautiful, my personal favorite was animator's palace
the staff was most certainly above and beyound
better then perfect