the most amazing experience of my life

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: November 01, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
The whole experience was phenomenal! From the fine dining, to the beauty and creativity of the ship. The adults and the children were extremely pleased. The entertainment was superb. No one in my family ever got bored. The room was beautiful, & kept very tidy. Each and every employee were very very nice and helpful. All I can say is the ship was magical and it really does not matter if your an adult, kid, toddler, tween, or teenager. You'll enjoy this fabulous boat, like I have so many times!

each restaurant was unique and beautiful, my personal favorite was animator's palace

BROADWAY GOOD

better then perfect

the staff was most certainly above and beyound

very easy to find my way around

supercalifragiousexpealidocious

Pros: probably the dazzling plays, but everything truly took my breath away

Cons: how i had to leave so soon

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!