Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a grandparent trip for our grandchildren to enjoy a cruise experience, and they were not disappointed. There are so many activities to keep all busy for as long as you want to stay busy. The shows were as good as any broadway production that I have experienced. My daughter and I sat rying to determine where they store all of the sets used in the shows.

The ships staff were all second to none. Everyone on the ship were determined to make your cruise experience a trip to remember and they succeeded.

The staterooms were as large and comfortable as we have had on any cruise. line.

Pros: The best shows that I have experienced.

Cons: To much to do, in to short of time

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!