the best vacation we ever had

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
This was the best vacation we ever had. everything was awsome. The food was great. There was so much food we could not eat it all. The staff was great. always eager to help you. The room is bigger than it appears when you first go in. The shows were awsome. Broadway has nothing on disney. Castway Cay is the best. I love the towel animals. They were so cute. The main thing that made it so great is you don't have to lift a finger to do nothing.It is all done for you. Like in our room . You get up take a bath and go out. come back the bed is made and clean towels. get ready for dinner. go out to dinner and a show come back and the bed is turned down clean towels and a towel animal on the bed . it was great. We can't wait to go again!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the best we ever had. One person said she was so full but there was so much more to eat. All of the restaurants were wonderful. The one thing that we will never forget was the little guy standing outside the dinning room on the last morning saying wipey wipey and then he sang sweet home alabama couse my husband was wearing a alabama shirt. It was so cute.

all great. The Shows were awsome. Like I said broadway has nothing on disney.

I didn't personally have children in the programs but I never seen any unhappy kids. The only time I seen anyone unhappy was late at night when the parents were making them go to their rooms to go to bed. So that let me know they had to be great to.

willing to help at all times. always very friendly. Our waiters were great. The one who cleaned our room was very nice.

Everything is great. Always clean wherever you go.

bigger than it appears. when you first go in it looks small. but once you get in it is bigger than it first appears. The bed was so compfortable.

Pros: everything

Cons: nothing

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!