BEST PLACE ON EARTH

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
I am a kid myself and i have to say disney rocks! (Mostly on their cruises) I live in orlando,FL and don't get the excitment out of Disney World after living near it almost my whole life, but going on DCL was so exciting! Both ships are cool but the best is Magic because its longer! It is true that 3-4 night cruise isn't worth the price, but 7-night is more reasonable if booking ahead of time. Food was awsome, same with pirate party, i was able to stay out late with my friends and go to the movie theatre and have food whenever i wanted from the buffets, snack bars, and pizzerias. I DEFINITLY love this cruise line!

Best food ever on a ship!

Movies, broadway shows, and Pools. 6-Stars!

Ocean Quest was awesome.

My families room cleaner became my friend! He was so cool!

Clean. Yet on our 3-night they had engine trouble and we could here it all the way on the 6th floor, but this problem was fixed quickly.

Could be bigger but beds were very nice.

Pros: The food was amazing. If you have the chance go on this cruise!

Cons: It was to short!

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!