Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney Cruises The Best Vacation

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

It's a good place for young and old. I relaxed and enjoy the atmosphere. This is better than any vacation on earth. I recommend that every family sacrifice and send their children on this cruise to experience what Disney is all about. I will be onboard July 19-22, 2007 and August 2007, my children and I just cant get enough of the Disney Cruiselines.

Pros: I love everything about the cruise. The hospitality, food, the suites and the activities for young and old is exciting. This cruise is for all age groups. My sixty year plus mother loves it as well.

Cons: Not a lot of characters onboard. The Bahamas is a waste of time. I hated Bahamas.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

The rooms I stayed in everytime I went was on the 8th deck. I always get a Suite. They are spacious and beautiful.
The food was delicious too. It was always something to eat onboard.
Its decorated beautiful. I love it.
The hospitality was great. The rooms was kept clean as well as the ship. The hospitatility is superior.
It was always entertainment and something new daily going on.
I love the children activities. I have a 14 year old and a 1 year old. And they have programs for them both.