The kids will not want to get off

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
I took my 4-year old and she had a blast. She cannot stop talking about the characters on the ship. We saw more characters than at Disney World. My husband and I were sooooo bored. There was nothing for us to enjoy and everything closes early but the kids programs are A++, the staff is most helpful, courteous, and it was so clean on the ship. I would recommend that only kids should go. Too bad we couldn't just drop the kids off on the ship and the adults go to another one.

Need more adult programming.

Awsome programming for kids. By the end of day the kids were very tired. Kept my 4-year old very busy.

A great staff.

The rooms were great size and I love the private bathrooms the way they are divided so one can take a shower and the other one use the toliet. Wonderful idea from Disney.

Pros: The different restaurants each night with same staff.

Cons: not much for the adults to do

Recommends Disney Wonder? No.