Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The kids will not want to get off

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

I took my 4-year old and she had a blast. She cannot stop talking about the characters on the ship. We saw more characters than at Disney World. My husband and I were sooooo bored. There was nothing for us to enjoy and everything closes early but the kids programs are A++, the staff is most helpful, courteous, and it was so clean on the ship. I would recommend that only kids should go. Too bad we couldn't just drop the kids off on the ship and the adults go to another one.

Pros: The different restaurants each night with same staff.

Cons: not much for the adults to do

Recommends Disney Wonder? No.

Need more adult programming.
The rooms were great size and I love the private bathrooms the way they are divided so one can take a shower and the other one use the toliet. Wonderful idea from Disney.
A great staff.
Awsome programming for kids. By the end of day the kids were very tired. Kept my 4-year old very busy.