a cruise for me and my kids.....priceles

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2006
Ship: Disney Wonder
i would just like to say that i had the greatest time of my life taking my 6 year old and 13year old on a cruise this is something they'll never forget.it was my first cruise and it was all around beauty,i just have to regret saying that it may just be our last on your cruise line.it was just alot of money(money well spent)and i dont think i can save that much money to do a family trip on your ship,sorry,if i win the lotto some day i promise we'll be back all the time anyway everyone was great and like i said we had the times of our lives and will never forget it.

wonderfull,the kids loved every minute it

excellent

the best

Pros: being with my kids

Cons: the price was a bit high and especially for florida residence where's the price break

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!