Awesome Cruise

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
This was my first Disney cruise & I can't wait to go again.I had my first cruise in Nov on a Norweigen ship.There is no comparison between the 2 ships.I am now spoiled & will prob only cruise with Disney from now on. Although the price may be higher than most cruise lines you get your monies worth.The cast members are friendly, always greet you with a smile on there faces.There are so many activities to do, you will never be bored.I liked that the cast members were not pushy to buy bar drinks & they didn't push the bingo like other cruise lines.The ship is beautiful (was redone in dry dock in Oct) everything is clean & new looking.I had an inside cabin & never felt crowded.The shows were top notch Broadway productions & the theatre is huge.

The food in the dining rooms was good.I had late dining which ended up being a good choice.I liked the selection of food in the casual areas, always food to be had anytime you wanted it.

Great productions!!!

Very friendly cast members.

The Disney inside cabins are bigger than most cruise ships.Good value for the money.They have tubs in the bathroom which is a big plus.

Pros: The private beach, adult area was wonderful !!!

Cons: Hot tubs were always crowded.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!