A trip to remember

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2006
About thirty of my family members and I recently traveled on a disney cruise. Ranging from ages 2-73, we all had a great time! There was litterlly an activity for each of us, and the ship was safe enough so the "preteens" could venture off without parents. Being a teen myself, I found Aloft, the teen 'hang out' to be perfect. They encourged us to meet new people and always had fun activites. The couslers were more like friends just hanging out with us then people in charge. I would DEFINATLY recommend this cruise.

The Parrot Cay resturant went a little far with the theme, if you didn't like carribean food, there really wasn't anything to eat.

something for everyone.

so friendly!

spacious.

Pros: activites for each age, and they always let you know what was going on at what time. very friendly. GREAT experience

Cons: crowdedness. early dining.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!