Dynamic Disney Cruise

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 23, 2006
Ship: Disney Wonder
The ship was absolutely grand. I simply could not believe I was on a shipl Everything was impeccable, the decor, food, service, everything.

The menu was to die for. Everything we ate left an unforgettable impression with us all. The service, ambience and dining room decorations were simply gorgeous.

The selection of activities were completely appropriate. There were constant occurrences for the children, adults and families to participate in together.

Perfect, perfect, perfect. My daughter wanted to stay in the kids' club more than be with me.

I wish I could have brought the staff home with me.

Absolutely mind blowing

Great stateroom hostess. Extremely comfortable bed and all areas were always spotless.
Craft market
Don't Miss: The public beach in Paradise Island
The buffet served was great.

Pros: Never ending activities for the entire family

Cons: Too Short