Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Dynamic Disney Cruise

Sail Date: July 23, 2006

The ship was absolutely grand. I simply could not believe I was on a shipl Everything was impeccable, the decor, food, service, everything.

Pros: Never ending activities for the entire family

Cons: Too Short

Absolutely mind blowing
The menu was to die for. Everything we ate left an unforgettable impression with us all. The service, ambience and dining room decorations were simply gorgeous.
Great stateroom hostess. Extremely comfortable bed and all areas were always spotless.
I wish I could have brought the staff home with me.
The selection of activities were completely appropriate. There were constant occurrences for the children, adults and families to participate in together.
Perfect, perfect, perfect. My daughter wanted to stay in the kids' club more than be with me.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
The buffet served was great.
Craft market