Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

" A Magical Vacation"

Sail Date: April 27, 2006

This vacation was more than we expected! I was very impressed with the variety of things to do for kids and adults. Disney knows how to make everyone happy. Our children loved the activities in the Oceaneers Club & Oceaneers Lab. My husband & I ran up to the adult pool to enjoy some time for ourselves. Also, the entertainment was fantastic. We caught the musical shows every night. Both the adults and children (mine are ages 5 & 8) loved the shows. The Disney private island (Castaway Cay) was beautiful!! My only disappointment was the kids pools. Even though my kids loved them, I expected them to be larger. (The pictures are very deceiving!) I found them to be smaller and very overcrowded. Besides that, we would definitely want to go again!

Pros: service and food were excellent

Cons: pools were small and overcrowded

Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)

Don't Miss: We enjoyed the sting ray activity!!!