Disney Magic Cruise Review to Mexico

Vacation to Remember

Sail Date: September 22, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This ship is great. There is so much too do for the kids. We loved the movies like Brave, Nemo, and Tangled in 3D!! The shows were over the top!! We booked the 14 day because we felt like we needed more time to do it all!!! The best cruise I have ever taken. The food was really good, but I have had better. The buffet food was as good as the dining hall so I think we will feed the kids that and go to dinner alone some nights next time.

Pros: Kids activities

Cons: lines to visit characters

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!