Love Disney!

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean Disney Adventure (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 27, 2009
Ship: Disney Magic
Disney is an excellent cruise line. The expense is worth it if your kids enjoy the playcare. Luckily, my children did.

was happy to give me all the service I needed UNTIL I gave them my money. Then if I had a question, Noemi, my travel agent never called back and I waited on hold over 20 minutes on the general customer service line. I also was shorted $100 in onboard credits that they had promised.

Pros: Specialized food for my sons food allergies, Disney Playcare

Cons: Cruises Only is a horrible Travel Agency. I will never use them again. Expense of cruise.

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!