Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disney Western Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: April 04, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

First cruise I have ever been on and Boy was I and my family blown away with how fun it was. EXPENSIVE but looking back totally worth it. I relaxed and went and did so many things I am saving for my Eastern Cruise!!

Pros: The whole Journey

Cons: Pricing for drinks made it hard to get my drink on and get soda's everywhere (certain places it was free)

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

Food was mediocre and nothing to say was memorable but still the desserts were great and the food presentation was decent. Kids foods was easy, good fair for the kids so that made it easy
I have never seen a Clearner place and some of the best service by ALL in the crew made this trip sincerely AMAZING. Kids clubs were FANTASTIC and enough adult shows, tastings, and fun things to do all over. Clearly a big winner from what I asked others who were on the cruise.
I was in port hole room - window was large. I was in room 2572 which if you can get it or near it you will be just in the heart of eveything. Middle of Ship down below - less wave motion - not that any of that was noticable anyhow. Great location and impecably clean.
I have never had someone cut up my daughters food for her before me and my wife. They also cut up my food on lobster night! Also ships crew went over and beyond for every guest. My daughter lost a $10 ring and by morning it seemed like all the crew knew about it and was on the look out. Next thing I know -- stufted animals were showing up on our bed and people were treating my daughter with huge kindness and concern. We were AMAZED - great service and fantastic people ... always willing to help and cheerful attitude from all.
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Push, pull, swim with Dolphins
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)

Don't Miss: RELAX after all the other ports - no need to bike ride to no where, enjoy the beach and snorkle
Key West, Florida

Don't Miss: Believe it or not - the Butterfly Museum / conservatory - 1000's of butterflies