A great cruise for all ages

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 06, 2008
Ship: Disney Magic
I recently sailed on Disney Magic as an adult without kids who sailed along with a friend that had two boys (ages 7 and 11). The food was great but I which the seating was more flexible. The brunch was the absolute best. I thought the shows were better than any on any other cruise I had been on. I didn't take advantage of any of the ports.
The rooms were really big. The kids loved the kids clubs and the pools.
The service was also very good.
Overall, the ship was very claen.

The brunch is a 'don't miss'. Book as soon as you get on the ship.

The shows were better than any other cruise I have been on, but you have to love Disney characters.

The room was very big for two adults and two kids.

Pros: Loved the shows

Cons: Hated the strict dining times

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!