Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Outstanding Cruise

Sail Date: April 26, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

they left lasting memories we will never forget

Pros: So many Activities

Cons: Restriction of toddler pool - toddler w/diapers are limited to ONE pool (my son had tubes put in and the pool spray water so it wasn't a great experience there - he ended up w/ ear infections at the end of the trip) and the family gets to choose from three different areas

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

Average toom - nice rooms but small
There were a couple of things that I didn't like the waffles and pancakes were dry and the kids meals they gave canned vegetables (and I can open a can at home)
Extremely clean - hand out wipes for hands before entering every restaurant
all the staff goes above and beyond.
Theatre - you have to see Dreams. My 4 year old loved the theatre (we went every night
Great programs on and off the ship
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
White sands, crystal clear blue waters, lots of activities.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I thought the island was dirty
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Clean and stunning island. Scenery alone would blow you away

1 Comment