Outstanding Cruise

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Disney Adventure (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2008
Ship: Disney Magic
they left lasting memories we will never forget

There were a couple of things that I didn't like the waffles and pancakes were dry and the kids meals they gave canned vegetables (and I can open a can at home)

Theatre - you have to see Dreams. My 4 year old loved the theatre (we went every night

Great programs on and off the ship

all the staff goes above and beyond.

Extremely clean - hand out wipes for hands before entering every restaurant

Average toom - nice rooms but small
Clean and stunning island. Scenery alone would blow you away
White sands, crystal clear blue waters, lots of activities.
I thought the island was dirty

Pros: So many Activities

Cons: Restriction of toddler pool - toddler w/diapers are limited to ONE pool (my son had tubes put in and the pool spray water so it wasn't a great experience there - he ended up w/ ear infections at the end of the trip) and the family gets to choose from three different areas

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!