Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Magic of Disney

Sail Date: February 02, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Disney Magic was a wonderful trip. The staff make you feel special from the minute you arrive. They leave nothing to chance. Food is spectacular, I gained 5 pounds in 7 days...

Characters everywhere. Photo Ops around every corner. The islands were beautiful. A must do!!!!!

Pros: Everything!! Disney Cruises are wonderful for the whole family. We had the time of our lives. My Little boy asked if he could live on the ship forever...

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

Saw four live shows, one had received the emerald award for shows on a cruise ship. My little boy shouted look mommy real pixie dust as it cascaded from the cieling. Very 1st class
Couldn't get my five year old out of the playroom one day. He was having so much fun.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Afternoon beach bash, was loads of fun. Beautiful beach
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Did the glass bottom boat. Island is spectacular.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas