Everything I Anticipated and More!

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Disney Adventure (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2007
Ship: Disney Magic
The ship was spectacular. It was all the magic and wonder of Disney, done with that special Disney flare. You won't be disappointed. It's a bit pricey, but worth the sacrifice. My nine year old son wants to know if we can live on the ship. The programs for the kids are first class, and allow the parents more then enough time to themselves. I don't think you can top what Disney does.

A dining experience. Don't expect meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Entertainment exceptional, everything from the movies to the parties.

Exceptional. I had to drag my son out at midnight everynight. Even threaten not to let him go back to the kids club if he didn't go with me to our room at night or to dinner. I wasn't the only parent who's child was having a fit about leaving the kids club.

None better.

Everything was excepitionally clean all the time.

Staterooms are roomy and beautiful. TV's are small.
Paradise. Loved it. However, the train need should pick up at the ships ramp, and drop off closer to the beach.
Beautiful sights. Local were nice and not pushy.
Don't Miss: The semi-submarine tours.

Pros: The amenidies, accomadatiions, entertainment, staff and food were excellent.

Cons: Trip was to short. Lots of walking. Ports need transportations from the ship to the port/shopping/tourist areas.

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!