Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Theft!

Sail Date: December 05, 2015

I've taken many Disney Cruises and have been a dedicated Disney traveler for over 30 years. This last cruise my niece had left expensive headphones in the room's locked safe. After 3 months of contacting lost and found I'm told they safe is open and there are no headphones. At this point they basically told me "too bad". The service from the cruise line has been stressing and there is no outcome. I hate to blame but when the crew are the only people with access to a locked safe I have no choice.

Disney's customer service has gone downhill over the years and I feel this is the final straw for myself. I know one person won't hurt the company but maybe my words will hit a nerve.

Very disappointed Disney. I've lost faith in you.